Saturday, January 15, 2011

Self-Made Wealth

Life Is What You Make It: Find Your Own Path to Fulfillment 
I found a couple of his videos very inspiring because they were not only talking about business, but being successful in life.  I hope my notes from these videos make sense.  To view the actual videos, click here
http://blog.selfmadewealth.com

 
Most important ways for me to become more value: 1. Learn more about English language and how to use it properly to connect with more people, 2. Learn more about verbal and non-verbal communication , 3. Marketing – communicate my full story to others, 4. Selling – LEARN HOW to do it genuinely – consultative selling – let me ask you some questions and see if what I have is a fit and sell solutions, 5. Public Speaking- we fear it more than death oftentimes – rejection triggers same pain center that physical pain does – MAKE IT HAPPEN – failure is an idea that humans created – look for the lessons in every failure – when I mess up, tell people as soon as possible and make them feel comfortable finding mistakes – make it a game – Evitability Thinking – set things up so success happens itself instead of trying to make it happen – who can we bring in to help us solve the problems – create the conditions so success will happen automatically – What can I do to make success inevitable? – learn to be good goal-setter and problem-solver both – set up conditions to make sure success happens – accountability partner and give $100 if you don’t show up – focus on large blocks of time -His Productivity Pyramid – 1. No or negative value,2. Low monetary value, 3. High Dollar Per Hour Value, 4. High Lifetime Value (I need to be proactive about) – Look for prospects who are looking for me – Direct Response Marketing (people who give direct response after an interview) –

You are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment