Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bob Proctor - 11 Forgotten Laws

Click Here to find out more
 If you liked the Secret, but couldn't get the Law of Attraction to work for you - YET, this may be what you're looking for.  I could try and sell you on it the normal tactics everyone else tries, but I'd rather tell you some of what I learned from when I listened to the recordings.  I learned a lot more, but you'll have to check it out for yourself to learn more.

Highlights:
  • We can only truly get the results in life we want if we really understand what the Law is and how to put it into action.
  • Most thoughts need to be directed toward what we really want - from the depths of our soul.
  • Change is hard and requires effort and thought.  As we discovered in the last chapter, "95% of people would rather die than think."
  • Feel happy and grateful for having received my dream circumstances daily - write it down in every area of my life and act as if it has already occurred.
  • If you give willingly, that's the only way you can truly receive.
  • Appreciate money I have to get more - speak my gratitude.
  • We are stopping our dreams from coming though because of our thoughts and actions - we need to let the goodness flow like a river.
  • Mary Morrissey's definition of forgiveness: A shift in perception that removes a block in me to my awareness of love's presence.
  • We have to decide what we want and what we're willing to pay for it.
  • Our souls know what are right and wrong, but often our bodies get distracted.  We need to obey what we feel inside rather than what makes sense.
 You are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment