Friday, December 31, 2010

Successes in business in 2010 so far

A success in my professional job carreer b4 I found this


Even though many things haven't gone right, other things have.  I wanted to focus on the positive things.  In my opinion (and many others who believe in the Law of Attraction's opinion), if I focus on the positive, I'll attract more positive into my life.  I wanted to give you a list of those things that have gone well.
  • I got incorporated during the summer, so I'm legal and get good tax benefits.
  • I learned how to blog and how to make money blogging as well. 
  • I finally bought a domain (www.selfimprovementcentral.info).
  • My website is beginning to be built.
  • I'm learning and growing a TON about SEO, PPC, PPV, affiliate marketing, etc.
  • I found a business that is TRULY at at home business (not a work-at-home job.  I want to stray away from jobs) that I can do while my baby sleeps (affiliate marketing.  Ask me if you want to know more).  What's more, I can help people while making money!
  • Everyday, I'm getting closer to living the life of my dreams (to view what that is, see the next post).
  • I'm learning to be more focused.  When you only have a few hours (when your baby sleeps) to work on a business, you have to learn to do what's MOST important and ONLY what's most important- that' s all the time you have.
I'm including this post on one of my other blogs as well because it deals with ,my business (http://lpstarr.livejournal.com/1007.html)

Click here to find out more about my business - some of the products offered and suggestions to help.

You are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment