Wednesday, December 1, 2010

T. Harv Eker

This was the first call in You Wealth Revolution (www.youwealthrevolution.com).


Our wealth is inside of our power (the ability to act).  The only person I can rely on is myself (Do I have a person in myself to rely upon?).  We need new information for this new world.  When I start a business ask myself  if it’s not just the RIGHT VEHICLE, but it’s the RIGHT ME in the RIGHT VEHICLE.   Does this vehicle FIT me?  I need to have an area that I care about and am SO passionate about.  

T.Harv Eker started becoming successful when he realized HE had something to offer.  We need to find a vehicle that: we are passionate about, we are good at, we have natural talent.  People give us money because we solve their problems.  Money is a reward for solving problems

We have a setpoint when it comes to our bank account.  I won’t succeed until I change my programming.  My thoughts lead to feelings lead to actions lead to results.  Act “As if” and success will come automatically.

Write the chapter in my life I’ve always wanted to.  I was born to do something.  BE a success and everything I touch will turn to GOLD.

You are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment