Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Darius Barazandeh


Darius is the host of You Wealth Revolution and also is one of the speakers.  What is below is some of his philosophies on success and how to get there.  He wants to add value to the world as well as teaching us, through others, so we can also add value to the world.  He was an attorney, but decided he got more personal fulfillment helping others in the self improvement arena instead of law.  The below words are paraphrased words Darius spoke.  I didn't put down his whole call, but I put down the core of what he was talking about (and hopefully what he meant).

You Wealth to Darius (which he asked to all the other speakers on the calls as well) means your own purpose, passion, life.  You get something you value by serving others.


Three rules of massive transformation: 1. Discover my purpose – I’ll never get over money challenges until I discover my greatest purpose.  Most important thing is to discover our mission and resources.  We WILL have enough resources and more to give when living our purpose, 2. Don’t think that everybody has the answer.  I alone have the answer.  A good teacher helps me discover my purpose.  MY JOY is the key to my destiny.  An enlightened being realizes there is no good or bad, it just is.  Most harmony comes when I come into a state of equilibrium, 3. When I think I have to be perfect, I take away self-esteem points.  Don’t believe gurus think positively.  Until we find order, we will sabotage ourselves.  Personal development keeps us stuck inside our heads and not out LIVING our passion.  How did this negative even lead me to become the person I am today and help me?

 To find out more information and get a copy of all of the speakers, including Darius, Click Here.

You are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment