Friday, November 12, 2010

Carol Love

Just so you know, when I put *, that is my own thoughts or inspiration based on what I've been hearing.

She was the speaker on You Wealth Revolution.  To find out her special deal she's offering, go to: www.youwealthrevolution.com/carol

Just so you know a little about Carol, she was a Clinical Social Worker.  She currently works with Hypnotherapy and EFT.  EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Technique.  EFT is based on Chinese acupuncture except instead of using needles, we use our fingers.

You Wealth is our inner abundance -

*I felt my energy moving to Carol when we all gave her some of our energy - it was definitely moving to her*

Abundance=vibration and feeling - get OFF the dollar amount

Stop selling and start serving

You can't get rich when you feel poor; you can't feel thin when you feel fat

*Until I can clear out the junk, I will stay financially poor*

I love it when...
*1. I get a lot of my to-do list accomplished
2. My baby laughs
3. I get enough sleep
4. I exercise or get a walk each day
5. My husband appreciates what I do
6. I feel ABUNDANT and happy multiple times a day
7. I feel like I'm accomplishing my goals
8. I blog with my new blog about inspiration daily
9. I hear from a friend
10. I relate and empathize with like-minded people*

*Thank you universe for bringing me: $20,000 by January 11, 2011*

Congruence and clarity help the Law of Abundance work positively in my life - am I clear and bright and shiny - let my light shine

My next yes - the next decision in my life - process - what does it feel like to get a yes - moment to moment is this decision yes - a no is a no, a maybe is a not yet -

to find my yes and no: think of a person I don't like - that's a no, think of someone I really enjoy and I go inside - that's a yes - *so, we're using the Holy Spirit to help us make our decisions*

Change your energy and you'll change your income and life

"Even though I have (name the problem), I deeply and profoundly accept myself...accept who I am and how I feel" - How high is it on a scale of 1-10

Target needs to be a memory, emotion

I'm afraid to be successful because:
*My family will all ask me for money
So much more will be expected of me
I don't know how to get there
What if it's not all it's cracked up to be
I have too much clutter in my life*


If I'm successful, they will:
*Ask for money*

What is an upside to remaining financially poor?
*I can get financial help from others
I can feel the same as my family who's struggling*

How does it serve me to remain how I am?
*I don't have so much expected of me
It's comfortable - I know where I am*


When you’re overwhelmed and feeling stressed, you can’t get your yes or no

If I’m not shining, I’ve got a “yes, but…” - I am here to shine

EFT can work with Hypnotherapy – can do it before or after being in trance

“Please don’t give up before the miracle….You’ve made it this far”


                               Feel free to listen to this call for two days for free.  It's worth the hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment