Monday, November 8, 2010

Silva Life Method



To check out the website where you can learn more about The Silva Life Method, click here

I had an experience this morning that reminded me of this method.  Daylight Savings Time just ended for 6 months, but my baby's internal alarm clock hasn't, so, of course, he's waking me up at the same time he's accustomed to waking me up.  I tried to think of ways I could reset his internal alarm clock.  I finally remembered one thing I read, but in the Silva Life Method, there is a way to get an answer to ANYTHING you desire.

Just to back up a bit.  I LOVE Bob Proctor and his inspirational teachings.  I purchased his 11 Forgotten Laws and one of the things he promoted along with that is the Silva Method.  It is basically a method passed down from father to daughter about hypnosis and how you can do many things through hypnosis.  You can improve memory, remove aches and pains, connect with the other side and many other things - basically just improve your life through self-hypnosis.

Before you run screaming from the word "hypnosis," let me put it into perspective for you.  We all use self-hypnosis each day in something called sleep.  We relax ourselves and put ourselves in a trance so our conscious mind goes to sleep, but our subconscious mind remains very alert.  Why not use this power while we're AWAKE to benefit our lives?

Stepping forward to what I began this blog post with.  I am putting this in very simple terms of how I remember it.  The CD explains it better, but this will give you an idea of a little part of the Silva Technique.  The method is called The Glass of Water Technique (you may need to program yourself with the meditation first, but it may also work without that, I'm not sure).  What happens is first you have a problem on your mind  you need to solve.  Then you get an ordinary glass of water (a transparent glass works the best) before you go to bed.  Make sure you put the other half some place where no one but you will get to it (on my first try, my husband, simply trying to clean up, dumped the glass).  While drinking the first half, think and believe, "To drink this water is all I need to solve this problem (it's best to state the problem to yourself)."  Then go to sleep and your subconscious mind works on that issue all night long.  If you don't have the answer by morning, drink the other half of the water and say, "This is all I need to do to solve this problem"  and BELIEVE that your subconscious mind will work on that problem all day.  Sometime in that day, an insight, memory or something will come into your mind that will be the answer to that problem.  If you have received the answer, drink the rest of the water and think "Thank you" to God, the Universe or whatever (based on your religious beliefs).

 To check out other books  Search Amazon.com for Silva Method

Let me know how this works for you.  I'd LOVE to hear comments or stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment