Monday, November 22, 2010

Baeth Davis


You Wealth – Balance – beyond hierarchy of needs to trandescension – making a contribution to others – incredible sense of satisfaction – we need to love the person in the mirror – stand in our truth and live courageously – love is the true love and from self-love, we can give to others – what am I here to do so my presence is modeling consciousness - It’s not about the to do list, but being present and in the moment – when you help many people with what they need, you get what you need – give to others and give credit and where credit is due.

 Highlights of the call:
  • Baeth was suicidal - a friend said that being suicidal is selfish and Baeth needs a hobby/ to serve others
  • What are my THREE PIVOTAL(life-changing, look at things differently) MOMENTS to date?
  • There’s great power in determining what my standards are
  •  I have to really get square with myself and determine that I HAVE to live my life purpose.
  •  When I’m following my life purpose, there’s a sense of certainty, of knowing, even if I have fear – I just somehow know that’s where I need to be.
  •  Begin to question EVERYTHING I believe.
  •  I’m responsible for EVERYTHING I’ve done wrong or right – I’m responsible for my thoughts, feelings, actions.  I CAN control a response I make.
  •  When the mission and the purpose MUST come first before I make money – self-esteem often puts people out so they don't live their passions.
  •  What legacy do I want to I leave after I die?  Baeth’s is to stop illeteracy
  •  Criteria to help discover passion                                                                                                        1. Stop saying, “I don’t know” -it is often a cop-out, 2. Write down three hobbies I’m really PASSIONATE about?  Put in my calendar or maybe make money with this and 3. If I did know what my mission was, what would I hope would be different when I die?
  •  Find out my life’s purpose and make a decision to follow it – everyday, in everything I do

Thanx 4 your energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment