Monday, November 15, 2010

Rich German



 To understand Rich more, check these out and then read what's below. http://www.richgerman.com/ for book and coaching info and www.incfworld.org for charity




Seth Godden said: “Stop settling for what’s good enough and start creating art that matters.  Stop asking what’s in it for you and start giving gifts that change people, then and only then will you have achieved your potential.  For thousands of years, the population has been seduced, scammed and brainwashed into fitting in, following instructions, and exchanging a day’s work for a day’s pay.  That error has come to an end and just in time.  You have brilliance in you.  Your contribution is valuable and the art you create is priceless.  Only you can do it and you MUST.  I’m hoping you’ll stand up and make a difference.”

You Wealth – It’s all about making the shift from a workstyle to a lifestyle – hold up a mirror in front of you and make you think some things maybe you don’t want to think about – I want to be uncomfortable – courage to get out of your paradigm – I have a lifestyle in which I HAVE IT ALL – courage to create that lifestyle for me and making a difference to the world – everyone has a gift, passion and something worth dying for! 

What inside of you is silently SCREAMING to come out?!

He decided to help homeless children – how can I serve people?  Take my PASSION and make money from it

How to decide your passion?  Write 5 things you love to do more than anything?  Don’t think about how you can make money with it?  You can do it all day long?  Could do it all day long – then look at list – one of the five things is probably bouncing off the page – pushes me to my limit – you can monetize EVERYTHING – the place where there’s no recession and no fear of job loss

The things that make my heart sing make up the finest energy and vibration


Three Hurdles of Not Following Passion
  1. Lack of belief - @ - my current reality ­­­­­----FEAR----B – life couldn’t be any better – we live life in 3 thirds – first 30 yrs=indoctoronization, second 30 yrs= detoxify – problem is raising our own family and/or career – huge flaw to personal development – mind body soul and we’re taught where we think – if you’re living in your head, then you won’t be LIVING your purpose, third 3rd= enlightenment
  2. Lack of time and money
  3. No idea how to do it – need a blueprint for success

To follow passion:
  1. I need to build a website or blog around my passion – doesn’t matter what it is
  2. Create a community of people – people who have my passion – database – fastest way is through joint ventures (find other people that do the same thing as I do – CREATE don’t compete)– social media is OK, but joint ventures (ask “how can I support you?) is FASTEST ways to create community of people – that’s the new economy
  3. Great Content – I want to become an expert is my subject – can create my own products and services or become an affiliate marketer

My life purpose may just be convert falsity to truth, fear to confidence, hatred with love, low energy with high energy – start to find a way to live and share this – how do I make this into a reality – the only way is through my passion – be sure what I’m passionate about – it needs to come deep from my soul

Crystal Ball Exercise – I’m juggling and there are crystal balls and there are rubber balls – if you drop rubber ball, no problem – crystal balls break – crystal balls are the main things – I need to only have 3-5 crystal balls

*1. Family, 2. Business, 3. Health, 4. Spiritual Life*

MAKE A COMMITMENT: Never under any circumstance let a crystal ball fall again.

When I’m walking through crap, just keep walking – this helps me realize who I truly am – I have to make it happen.

Begin sharing what I have and allow others to benefit by it.

The BIGGER the breakdown, the BETTER because there is a BREAKTHROUGH coming

Three reasons we do anything:  We want to make money, we want to make a name for ourselves, we make an IMPACT

Wealth starts from that one decision in my life of me taking love in my hands and now I’m ready to go

Watch movie trailer for Generation WHY

Once I start taking action, the fear is gone – we do all have power

http://www.richgerman.com/ for book and coaching info and
www.incfworld.org for charity

No comments:

Post a Comment