Sunday, November 14, 2010

Satyen Raja




Connecting people to who they are meant to be – 1. me, 2. Win-win in business, family member – 3. US – the big picture – I have to offer something that can benefit the world – I become a greater service to others – get out of my head and think bigger – what gifts can I have so I can create more flow – money is a relationship between people and organizations

Four steps of money: 1. Earnings - Current-cy = bank of river you put money into – what can I do to offer more energy of creativity into our work, etc. – the energy comes back to me in a thank you (one way is money) – increase offerings of units of energy I’m giving – demand expands capacity – think of 5 creative ways we can create joy around me – money=aliveness – my earning capacity will increase – if I’m connecting to my aliveness, I have more energy, 2. Put earning energy into savings – savings=willingness to be prominent in the world – I am happy to have a big savings account and I am happy to be prominent – your subconscious mind can relax – it’s your self-esteem account – you’ll feel so good inside and I won’t worry about survival, I’ll think more of creativity – only spend on things that enhance my true aliveness -3. Spending – creating freshness (imagine body of water), 4. Investing – a way to be in two places at once – take a part of savings and invest in projects, people that add to aliveness to the world – gets bigger and stronger every time I work that loop- Where is my #1 problem area

What is our mission? A mission is something I know I MUST do for myself and for others to add aliveness into other peoples’ lives

The life I have is based on what I tolerate – What am I tolerating in my life right now that I no longer want to tolerate?

The pain of today is the strength of tomorrow

Darius Barazandeh

Three rules of massive transformation: 1. Discover my purpose – don’t ask myself what the world needs, ask myself what makes me come alive – discover my purpose – I’ll never get over money challenges until I discover my greatest purpose, 2. Don’t think that everybody has the answer – I alone have the answer – a good teacher helps me discover my purpose – MY JOY is the key to my destiny – we create dis-ease in their body,
3. When I think I have to be perfect, I take away self-esteem points- Don’t believe gurus think positively – until we find order, we will sabotage ourselves – personal development keeps us stuck –

An enlightened being realizes there is no good or bad, it just is – most harmony comes when I come into a state of equilibrium –

Most important thing is to discover our mission and resources – we WILL have enough resources and more to give when living our purpose –

10 ?s – lock and key to our purpose – we can change the energy of that – if anything in my life is causing me pain by anything external, but the degree to which I think it’s separate on my mission values-

Our voids drive our values- how did this negative even lead me to become the person I am today and help me

Wealth – your own purpose, passion, life – get something you value by serving others

POWER - I need to see value and love where no one else sees power and love –

No comments:

Post a Comment