Monday, November 8, 2010

Chris Howard


Chris Howard is a coach, teacher and founder of Academy of Wealth and Achievement.  If you want to know about some of his philosophies, read below.  If you want to know more about this academy, look at: http://www.wealthandachievement.com/ This is some AMAZING stuff he discusses.  I'd say it's DEFINITELY worth your time to read it.


Champions aren’t made in the ring – champions are made in training – I need to act intelligently, miracles will happen in my life – we see what we’re conditioned to search for – Do I like the way my life looks?  If not, change myself and change my environment

– When I have a problem with life – I can either shrink and be small or learn my way out – our greatest challenges are the gateway of what we can teachers – What are my greatest challenges and how can they relate to my mission?  What can give my life meaning each day so I JUMP out of bed each day –

What lasting impact can I make with other peoples’ lives – I want the miracle of me to be alive long after I am – the entrepreneurial mind is guided to solve problems – I NEED to teach others HOW to fish – I NEED to follow my dreams as well as take care of my family, so I can show them HOW to have it all, but I NEED to simplify my life –

I need to have my purpose bigger than my barriers – one tool for creating a very powerful future, think of my outcome, so I have something to shoot for – goal causes motion, but something better might come up – we get what we EXPECT, so EXPECT SUCCESS – What is one thing I want to create in 30 days?  Figure out the final thing that has to happen before I have that goal and who’ll be there?  Breath symbolizes life – It’s OUT THERE, now I’ve just gotta (do my part to) make it happen!

Masters of life are masters of utilization – we know how to make lemonade out of lemons – that’s when I become the master of life – if I create value from problems, I’ve just created wealth – business is a process of overcoming challenges – I just need to make sure I am the right person – Where do I need to upgrade the software of my thinking?

What am I dancing for?  CHOOSE my passion – what are my passions, natural talents, dreams?  Choose a direction and start heading toward that direction – sometimes goals are not meant to be attained but different things may unfold along the way heading toward that goal – procession is created by motion – in the wake is where we find our true calling and we can’t create a wake unless there’s movement –

How do I want to be rich?  How CAN I improve my richness in that area? 

If I’m not teaching or coaching, my business is dying.  A business is like a baby.

How can I follow my passion and meet financial obligations?  Come up with 20 answers and circle the best and put it into IMMEDIATE action.

BELIEVE in the song of my heart – if I keep working at it, I WILL hear it one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment