Monday, November 8, 2010

Empowerment



I just had an experience tonight that just helped me be inspired and reminded me again of my goals and dreams.

My husband's boss called me on the phone.  He has been trying to convince my husband to work another day of the week.  My husband works another job (which I know of to stand for Just Over Broke) where he is more free and gets residual income on his days off from his full-time job and we see a lot more potential in this job he only works 6 days a month - not now but in the future.

First, his boss tried to sugar-coat the whole thing by talking about the opportunity for leadership and money.  I told him basically that I care about my husband's happiness and time more than I care about the money.  He's been bugging my husband for months, but he backed down from me within a few minutes.

Not only do I feel closer to my dreams, but it improved my marriage.  My husband loves when I support he and his dreams.

If you'd like to check out books on the subject, Search Amazon.com for Empowerment

No comments:

Post a Comment