Tuesday, November 23, 2010

John Assaraf - part two

Having It All: Achieving Your Lifes Goals and Dreams
Video 1 prior to Winning the Mind Game Webinar:  What’s my story?  What do I tell my self about why I’m not making money?

Video 2 prior to webinar: The Drug Addiction – Hopeium – people are hoping and praying to get out of their situation, but aren’t doing anything – we need to feel good about money, have the right thoughts, and do the right actions in the right order –

Video 3: Am I interested or committed to become a millionaire – interest, I’ll do what’s convenient and make excuses – when committed, think about how you can do and do what I need to do to make it happen

Webinar Highlights

  • Where did my programming come from?
  • "I share with you my lifestyle with you not to impress you but impress UPON you that if you follow what I’m going to suggest, you can have the lifestyle you want to do as well and that YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE IT ALL."
  • You will never earn more than your financial self-esteem allows you to
  • Whatever is impressed in the subconscious mind IMMEDIATELY takes place can act upon it.
  • Implicit belief – deep inside the subconscious mind – go to the cause of thoughts/feelings/beliefs, if I want to change results, it’s not enough to just go to seminar or read book – need to do in right order neurocircuits of brain to retrain
  •   Explicit belief – Yea, I’ve heard that before – based on your belief
  • New slogan – when you believe it in my mind, that’s when I’ll see
  •  I need to alter the financial blueprint/map/thermostat, so I once and for all program my subconscious mind so I can have a first-class lifestyle
  •  A belief is a neuro network to make my brain a reality – 1 billion neuro networks a seconds – I have unbelievable opportunity to change my subconscious mind- We can change our brain to change our lives
  • Create the most powerful vision that I really want to make – how much do I really want to make? – if I don’t put conscious and subconscious mind into alignment – I need to be a congruent person in thoughts and in action – Neuro-Resinence – I need to begin a daily innersize program to change thoughts
  • I NEED to change the system in my brain if I want to change my actions
  •  There are five helps:
1.     Do it yourself option – clarity of vision of what I need to do
2.     Beliefs I need to have about myself in order to achieve this goal
3.     Write down the daily habits I need to apply (doing highest income and impact producing activities)
4.     Develop positive precision affirmations
5.     Affirmations need to be in at least Alpha brain wave

Thanx 4 your energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment