Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Peggy McColl


These were my comments on the You Wealth Revolution blog (www.youwealthrevolution.com/now), so it's as if I were speaking to Peggy some of the time and Darius Barazandeh (the host of You Wealth Webinars).  Most of these are my comments, but the quotations are her thoughts.

Her websites are: http://www.hayhouseradio.com/, http://www.destinies.com/ and www.peggymccoll.com



Peggy - you mentioned it again. The solution is PASSION! You, Darius, Natalie, John Asaraaf, Bob Proctor, Mary Morissy and many others have mentioned it time and time again. LIGHTBULB! This is one of the main secrets to success! It MUST be how people live life to its fullest, even while having to do the mundane things we all have to do (like laundry and dishes - YUCK! Are they EVER really done?!)

"Opportunities are EVERYWHERE....We just need to find ONE" That's so true! I'm so passionate about many things (including passionately dislike dishes and laundry), so all I need to do is choose one and GO FOR IT! I have value and I AM in control of my life. Thanx 4 the reminder, Darius!

"The thing that you think you CAN'T do may be the thing you're BORN to do" OUCH! I know that's true in my life - I just have to DO it!

No comments:

Post a Comment