Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Robert Allen - think about these four

Empower Yourself!....and Your Downline (How to Achieve Unlimited Success) I have this book on CD and it is AMAZING!  There is SO much to inspire me.  Today, I was listening it and he talked about life's purpose.  When you have an hour, he HIGHLY recommends doing this exercise.

He recommends you get a sheet of paper and split it in four.  On each of the four corners, he recommends writing: 1. What do I love to do? 2. What am I good at? 3. What is important to me? 4. What was I BORN to do?

Underneath each of the four categories, write your top seven answers.  Rank them all in order of importance to you (there is no right and wrong, just your way).  With this information, it's time to write a purpose statement.  If you can, boil it down to one sentence and read that sentence multiple times a day.  This will help you keep on track and make decisions based on your purpose.


You are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment