Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kindness - Small acts of

Small Acts of Kindness
Though I did mention one of my frustrations in one of my posts My Christmas Wish, I DO notice kindness, especially around this time of year.  I noticed people being more compassionate to others and their plight.  This time of year when people are struggling, others notice.  Sub for Santas are even common.  Most times a year, many pretend not to care, but around Christmas, people care.  I like this concern for others.  I'm glad when we show love and consideration.  

I think many people live a life of quiet desperation and I am inspired when we can reach out to others in times of need.  Most times are, in fact, times of need for most of us.  We need people and they need us.  My hope is that we can all be kind to one another year-round.


You are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment