Thursday, December 16, 2010

Brent Phillips

                                                           www.thetahealingla.com
 
Highlights:
  • You Wealth – realization that wealth comes from within me
  • The vast majority of our power is in our subconscious mind
  •  We’re full of subconscious programming.  We may not know consciously what we believe.  With Theta healing, we can bypass conscious mind and ask questions of the cellular memory with muscle testing.
  • Software of the soul= subconscious mind
  •  It’s as simple as unlocking my own subconscious mind and debugging myself inside and out
  • Formula for miracles - Audio program will shift my brain into a Theta state and removes subconscious blocks while I’m listening
  • Weight Loss- Emotional clearing of subconscious, physical cleansing, strategic eating, sensible exercise
  •  Time Bending- My conscious mind can change the flow of time – our minds can speed up and slow down time – we can take conscious control of an unconscious process –
  •  Don’t get attached to a particular result, but be open to different outcomes – be patient and don’t expect things to happen overnight – my reality is created by my subconscious mind

You are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment