Friday, December 3, 2010

Natalie Ledwell

 I feel like Natalie's one of my best friends even though I've never met her.  She has such a loving heart, unbreakable spirit and positive attitude.  She's someone I'd definitely like to hang around (if she didn't live in Australia and I in USA).  She is not only a co-creator of Mind Movies (www.mindmovies.com) but she also tells a lot about herself and a struggle she went through in life and shares the answer of how to overcome any challenges you're facing in 7 weeks with her 7 Secrets to Happiness (www.mindmovies.com/7secretstohappiness/).  She is an AMAZING coach and leader to follow.  Here are some of her words she shared on You Wealth Revolution.



Focus on WHAT we want, not HOW we want it – don’t look for what I just think I am supposed to do (force fit), but go with my passion – she found something she is passionate about – though she worked hard, she felt fulfilled while she was doing the work – How is your mind recreating the vibrations? Subconscious mind stores information and through repetition, it gets ingrained – Law of Gratitude (different each day) - 
My future is NOW

You are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment