Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Brent Phillips - part two - healing

 This was another call on the You Wealth Revolution set of calls.  This time, he actually used some of his Theta healing techniques to heal those on the call.  He explained on the last call that when he first learned about Theta healing, he learned about it one on one - where one healer is with one patient.  He wanted to do more than that; he wanted to reach out to multiple people at the same time.  Then, he learned about remote Theta healing, so he didn't even have to be in the same room as the person he's trying to heal, so he could do healing on webinars and help multiple people in places he wasn't.

Now that I've set up a little of what he does, let's get down to the healing.  This is paraphrased from the call. 
With Theta, we can bypass the conscious mind with muscle testing.  If you’re familiar with muscle testing, use the method that works best for you.  If not, use the easiest testing he says to learn.  

To do this, stand to the north, feet shoulder distance apart and “zip up your field” before every question.  To zip up your field, start at your root chakra with a hand (doesn't matter which) and act like you’re zipping up a sleeping bag all the way up to your head.  Then, either ask a question or make a statement out loud.  If the answer is yes, you will (most likely) feel your body swaying forward, and for a no, it will sway backward.   To see if it’s working, say out loud “yes” and then “no”.  Do this if you ever feel something a little off to recalibrate.  

The questions he asked and did Theta Healing while on the call are (say out loud): 
1. I know what it feels like to be completely loved (mine was "no" to begin with, which surprised me.  Then I gave him permission to heal me and then the answer was "yes").
2. I know what it feels like to completely love (mine was "yes"). 
3. I know what joy feels like (mine was "yes"). 
4. I know what it feels like to be completely healthy (mine was "no" then "yes" which suprised me because I try to be very healthy). 
5. I know what unconditional love feels like (mine was "yes"). 
6. I know what it feels like to receive or accept a healing (mine was "yes") 
7. I am worthy of the Creator’s love (that took me two tries to get a "yes" which also surprised me, but maybe that's where some blocks are.  I don't know).

If after any question the answer is no, give Brent the permission to heal that (out loud or subconsciously) and then say the statement out loud again and see if it is yes.  You may have to give Brent permission to heal you a few times.  Giving consent for Brent to heal you is absolutely vital because this process only works with consent. 

This was a very interesting process for me and hopefully it will be for you too.

You are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment