Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Helping People - I like it

It's a Wonderful Life [Blu-ray]

I just was researching free ways I could advertise my blogs and I discovered (again) Yahoo! Answers.  I just spent the past two hours answering peoples' questions while promoting my products.  I felt like I was actually helping people with something they're struggling with instead of just finding people to buy products so I can make money and become a millionaire.

I would prefer knowing a little about people I'm helping and selling to rather than just making money.  Life is too short, in my opinion, to just make money.  I think helping others is one of the purposes of life.  I think it makes us all feel good when we help others.

It's always fun to learn something new about someone you've never met.  I even feel better when I can actually change a life or someone's day.  I think we all feel this way.  If not, why would we watch It's a Wonderful Life or why would the same story be recreated  so many different ways at different times.  I know my husband likes to watch that movie every Christmas Eve (It's almost time again for that annual tradition).  We all would like to change the world.  If I'm wrong, please tell me and I will humbly admit defeat.  If, however, I'm right, tell me how you would like to change the world.

You are AWESOME!  You CAN change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment